– Making cannolis is dangerous business. What started as a “little red” turned into a legit burn into a scar. At least they were yummy. Recipe coming soon!
– Sweet Potato Nachos? Obviously on my menu for the weekend. Obviously.
– Greek yogurt and bird seed: read new favorite breakfast. Okay, you caught me, not ACTUALLY bird seed. It’s actually delicious seed.
– I’m so thankful to work in a beautiful place! Check out my view yesterday for lunch.
– During my lunch, when I wasn’t staring at the tulips and pretty green space around me, I finished up an excellent book, called “The Elite.” It’s the sequel to “The Selection.” AMAZING. Though I haven’t found many oober positive reviews, I really enjoyed it.
– Yes, I spent $5 on that Starbucks. “My name is Jessi and I’m addicted to Starbucks iced chai lattes.” Admitting is the first step, right?
– After falling in love with Rumchata this weekend, I got a Horchata recipe from Blendtec. Fate? I think so.
– Booked my ticket yesterday for a July vacation! Headed to Denver/Colorado Springs to attend the wedding of two of the sweetest people on the planet. Cherry on top? Spending an extra few days with my lovie, Allie.
– Got my first StitchFix in the mail last night. Haven’t had a chance to try it on, but the contents look dangerous. …to my pocketbook. I love most everything that’s in there.
– And finally there is some awesome produce at the grocery store! I love all the colors and I’m pumped to get cookin’ this week!
– I wish mother nature would knock it off. It was 81 degrees yesterday! Even warmer than where I lived in Tennessee (they came in at 75 degrees!!) …but today it’s back in the 50’s. What The Efff!?