– I’ve seen lots of cute things on both HauteLook and RueLaLa and I’ve finally found something reasonable enough to order! We are headed to a wedding in July and I thought this was perfect! I’m so excited to get it! If you want to sign up for an account with HauteLook, check them out!
– How do I know our water is nasty at our rental? :
– Now more than ever I am thankful for the organization habits I’ve learned from my mother. As we gather paperwork for our home, it’s nice knowing where to find everything: nice and neatly filed away, exactly where it should be!
– Hey, family! I’ve finally found the courage to share my blog with my whole family (all, like, 5 of them!). Slowly but surely, I’m getting myself out there!
– Happy (insane) weekend to me. Friday, flying to AND from St. Paul, MN for a conference; Saturday headed to Green Bay for a 10K with Craig’s family; Sunday, cramming for the LSAT; Monday, LSAT. I need a breather!
– How flippin’ cute is this? I need one.
– I love sangria, but not if it’s super full of red wine. This White Sangria looks pretty delishhh!
– Before I met Rumchata, Malibu was always my go-to mixer. But these are so unappealing. I’d rather just think it’s a joke. It’s a joke right?