I am still exhausted. Between the time change and being behind on sleep starting the night I got back from Denver, this kid is dragging. And, to top it off, I have to go back to the dentist today – you know, to fix what was done last time. When I was there for THREE FREAKING HOURS. Boo.
I can’t find a fun picture to share with you all. This will have to do.
It’s old. But, it’s adorable isn’t it?
– I’ve never been a huge mojito fan, but this, this looks amazing. I might have to give them another try. Watermelon and cucumber – doesn’t get more refreshing than that!
– This Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Pie looks delish. Is there a way to incorporate Nutella? If so, I’d love it even more. (Despite the fact I said I liked cake better than pie yesterday, this one is a winner because its chocolate and peanut butter – instant win – AND it’s a graham cracker crust!)
– I haven’t made bread in a long time! But, it looks like there is a new recipe for me to try!
– Everything I want to tell you about today is food. I need to stop, so I’m stopping with the food.
– Can we just acknowledge how eternally grateful I am that the humidity is dropping? Tuesday night was a nightmare.
– I think the dogs are pissed. I don’t think they missed us. I think they loved running around my in-law’s home and property more than being at home with us. Sigh. How I hate to disappoint those little furballs.
– Remember when Rudy ate our down comforter? I finally ordered a new one yesterday – woohoo Groupon deals! $50 for a queen!? And yes, it is down. LEGIT.
– The withdrawals I’m having from Kim are getting stooopid. Stop having a life Kim. Stop having fun things to do. Start being like me, old, tired, and in the need of a playmate.
– Okay, just one more food. Just one more. Gooey Biscoff Chocolate Chip Bars. I die.